Sunday, July 1, 2012

low

It's in the desert where we really learn to thirst.


Work has kept me busy the past month with several weeks of 12hr days. I've just been worn out, and due to the fact that I'm worn out, everything suffers. I'm beat and battered, bruised, burnt out, and weary. I feel as if I'm on my knees trying to crawl. Heck, I'm on my belly, clawing and trying to grab hold of something.

It's just been dark here. There isn't much light. There's a lump in my throat I can't seem to shake. If anything, I feel less than adequate. I feel unworthy of anyone and anything. I just want to keep my head down.

I thirst.
I thirst for the Lord. He's teaching me, and while I am constantly stumbling and falling and sitting in this gully, I know He's waiting with me.
It's just hard.

I'm ready for the end of this, for a new chapter of this episode. For anything. This is beating me dead.

I know that there is an oasis somewhere. Somewhere.  I'll get there. Trust me, He'll get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment